ANOTHER rebuild for Vivid

Ok, I thought we'd be done, but I guess not. There's another rebuild
on the way due to a system wide fix in ubiquity. Keep an eye out for
Lubuntu 20150421 on [the tracker][1].

Also it looks like our fix to lxsession to solve the permission issues
may have some other side effects. Not sure, but there's some
indication of potential issues. Keep an eye open.

Lastly, there may be some issues in LSC. There's been some indication
that it doesn't work in some images. We don't have a bug report for
that yet, but I'll keep you updated if there's something to worry
about.

So keep on testing! Only two more days left!!!

[1]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/338/builds

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA