Re: Default lubuntu theme

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 11:42:41 AM PDT, Istimsak Abdulbasir wrote:
If the developer/s of the default lubuntu desktop theme are not going to improve it, then can there be a different default theme? The overlapping lines in the notification prompt is annoying.
There is a workaround in the bug report. Actually in 15.04 there is now yuyo-gtk theme which is the theme from ubuntu mate that is also supports both gtk2 and gtk3 so you won't end up with things missing from apps like some changing themes does. Although this will bring in the mate icon theme. Although I find this goes best with one of the nightmare titlebars but the green one and the yuyo dark theme from that package. Thing is using lxqt I don't think this happens as that uses their own notification dialog. There is a workaround in that bug report.