Re: Lubuntu on an old PPC

Meant to pick up on that earlier, as time and time again has shown it often
still comes down to a gap in communication or a missing link of sorts
between the different ppl ("players") aside from bothering Michael Ellerman
some months ago I haven't made further contact.

Wolfram Sang might be someone we could approach!?
I might add that one route we might want to aim for is to shoot things
upstream to Debian. Since we're not on a tight development cycle (LTS
only for Lubuntu PPC), that gives us some time. We just need to make
some friends involved with Debian PPC. Does anyone already have any
contacts? If not, let me know and I'll go searching.

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/trusty/daily/20150219/trusty-alternate-powerpc.list