Lubuntu 15.10 powerpc Xorg problems

Hello all,

Since 15.04 Lubuntu in powerpc has encountered some serious graphics
issues. It has been documented thoroughly over at the Ubuntuforms *here
<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2264322>*. When I saw the wiley
has daily images already I decided to give it a try. I am running it on my
iBook G4 1.42Ghz w/ Radeon 9550 card. The graphics issue is still there. I
did notice in Xorg that I got these errors,

[   174.877] (WW) Warning, couldn't open module fglrx
[   174.877] (II) UnloadModule: "fglrx"<br>
[   174.877] (II) Unloading fglrx<br>
[   174.877] (EE) Failed to load module "fglrx" (module does not exist, 0)
[   175.702] (WW) Warning, couldn't open module fglrx
[   175.702] (II) UnloadModule: "fglrx"
[   175.702] (II) Unloading fglrx
[   175.702] (EE) Failed to load module "fglrx" (module does not exist, 0)
[   175.733] (WW) Falling back to old probe method for modesetting
[   175.734] (WW) Falling back to old probe method for fbdev

However when I added an xorg.conf file these errors went away, but the
graphics issue remained. I have all the logs in LP *here
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-ati/+bug/1461746>*.
I would like to know if there has been any patches out there that need
testing for this issue. I would be willing to test and report what I find.

Regards,
Herminio