Re: I was not offered any option to auto-resize, bug #1479405

Hi Nio,

I've just carried out the i386 install alongside an exiting i386 Wily
installation and it behaved as expected in offering me to upgrade or
install side bu side along with the wipe and re-install. The side by side
proceeded to the GUI to drag the slider to choose the sizes, which I set to
5.1 GB for both (I use a 10GB slice). This is via KVM and a logical volume
(vda1 when installing). This was the same as I saw in the AMD64 version.