Lubuntu 14.04.3 LTS i386 ISO file oversized and an installation step fails

Hi Julien and all testers of the new point version Lubuntu 14.04.3 LTS,

I have reported two bugs. Please check and mark 'affects me too' if they
affect you.

Bug #1481250

The i386 (32-bit) alternate iso file is oversized for CD, which is very
bad. There will be problems to install 14.04.3 via a standard 700 MB CD
disk (the limit is actually 703 Mibibytes).

$ newfiles
Usage /home/sudodus/bin/newfiles <days> # default 1 day
#perms size date time file-name
-rw------- 706M 2015-08-03 19:48 "trusty-alternate-i386.iso"
-rw------- 716M 2015-08-03 20:01 "trusty-desktop-i386.iso"

Bug #1481259

An installation step failed: Select and install software,
and at ctrl + alt + F4:

gvfs-daemons: depends X11-utils but it is not going to be installed
libglapi-mesa-lts-utopic conflicts libglapi-mesa
lubuntu-core depends xorg but not going to be installed
lubuntu-desktop depends x11-utils but it is not going to be installed
configuring pkgsel failed with error code 1