Re: the current version of Lubuntu trusty-desktop-i386.iso

Is there a list, or can you make a list with packages and sizes. It
would make it possible to select in a more informed way which packages
to remove to get within CD size.

My native language is Swedish. I would not be happy if it is removed,
but I realize that it is a small language, so I accept it, if there is
no better alternative.

One alternative is to have a pop-up window, that offers languages in a
convenient way during the installation (it needs internet connection of
course).

Another alternative is to have a lean version of Lubuntu, maybe similar
to Lubuntu-Core or something between Lubuntu and Lubuntu-Core. And only
this lean version need be within CD size.