Re: Fwd: GCC 5 now the default in wily (release pocket)

Op 12-8-2015 om 16:33 schreef Walter Lapchynski:

ok who wants to go out on a limb and test wily-proposed in Lubuntu?

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-organizer

The same errors with #1468529 (lxappearance segmentation fault) as the most serious one.
As my monitor gave up I had to use an older 15" (1024x768) screen.
On this monitor the installer window doesn't fit the screen and the box "Continue"is not visible unless scrolling the window.
This for i386 build 20150812.
Will do some further package testing next.