issues with wily ubiquity images

The 20150816 ubiquity (daily) image did not build today due to problems
with bluez in the meta seed that infinity fixed today. Unfortunately, we
have other problems with a bunch of libs. slangasek says the problem has to
do with NBS binaries which he's clearing out as I speak. By the time (1629
UTC) cron triggers a rebuild, I expect this to be fixed. If that time has
passed and it's still a problem, someone ping me. Thanks!

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA