Re: replacing the Startup Disk Creator in Lubuntu 16.04 LTS

Hi Nio,

for that to be considered, it would have to be in the debian repository[1],
which would require a sponsor and it being packaged up as a .deb etc.

1.
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/distribute-deb/distribute-deb.html#adding-packages-to-debian