Re: Late respin of everything I am trying to finish all testcases but getting tired.

Hi,

It seems we can release Lubuntu beta 2 desktop and alternate, 32-bit and
64-bit :-)

But several grey bugs have survived since the alpha stage (minor or
major (still grey), directly in the Lubuntu packages, and bugs in other
packages, but still affecting Lubuntu).

I'm looking forward to some action in order to squash these bugs before
the final release of 15.10.