Re: Lubuntu 15.10 64 bit daily build iso..problems

Michael
Have you solved your sound problem meanwhile?
In recent installations of L. 15.10 amd64 I also have no sound from my digital outside usb speakers, wheras there is no problem with other distros on this desktop.
Pavucontrol shows there is signal.

Henk