Lubuntu Team catch up with Community Council

Here's the logs of the catch up with the Community Council (note, this
includes the WHOLE meeting and starts with MATE):
 * in [colorific form][1] but continues on past the end of the meeting
 * in [meetingology text form][2], including meeting summaries and such

If you guys have been paying attention here, there should be no surprises.
Some unique ideas that are perhaps on the horizon, though:
 * it was suggested that the boss look into using Ubuntu Core Apps for LXQt
since they supposedly have removed the Unity dependency— more research
needs to be done
 * it was suggested that we invite the Lubuntu Team to do a Community Q&A
session, which is a very visible Ubuntu On Air session. time is a bit rough
for me, but i'm going to see what I can do to make it happen. unless
someone else wants to head it up? Tuesday 1500 UTC.

[1]: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2015/10/01/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t17:00
[2]:
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2015/ubuntu-meeting.2015-10-01-17.01.moin.txt

--