Re: Bugs 1499037 and 1488660 (lxappearance and double applets)

Hi Boss,

in conjunction with wxl's help, he spotted the builds and I added it to my
installation.  I still see two icons.

For you to check, the dpkg file is now http://phillw.net/lubuntu15-10.txt
for you to check on, but it does show a new lubuntu-default-session and
-settings has been installed. The 14-10.txt file is still also on the
server, a bit confusing with date and month, I know :)
lxappearance core dump is also currently still there.

Not sure where we go next. Apart from to bed for me!