Re: 15.10

​Hi,
​​
The following two bullet points under New Features in Lubuntu 15.10 do not
sound right to me. Can you give them a second look?

   - The problematical iBus has now been replaced with Fcitx. With that
   change the fonts for Chinese, Japanese and Korean have been added back into
   the build.
   - lubuntu-extra-sessions In the past, selecting different sessions
   (netbook, gaming etc.) was installed by default. This is now an optional
   extra that can be installed by those who want this added functionality.

Otherwise, I think that is it that I saw.

--
Have a nice day,
Simon Quigley