Re: regular IRC meetings

Hi Walter,

I always used to try and pin down Julien for our monthly meetings. We can
chat happily discuss things, but a brief appearance by the boss is really
needed.
That said, we had poor attendance on the monthly meetings so as a last
resort I did swap them to be one week before a milestone release test so
the testers could at least ask questions. It sort of transcends QA and
comms, but with lubuntu.me being alive and us having a structure for social
media announcements I certainly think we can get these meetings back up.
more so as we approach an LTS and our 'fork' for LXQt.