meetings!

Well, I screwed up and got the time for today's wrong. I showed up an hour
late to our meeting. I did manage to get all the logs and have them on the
[page][1] we have dedicated to holding meeting notes. Make sure to check
that out for a wee bit of update and a LOT of information about mkusb and
the possibility of getting it included as a standard thing in Lubuntu.

We also discussed about a wee change to the meeting time. We are now once a
month, 2nd Wednesday, at 19:00 UTC. We've also included a little tool to
figure out the time in your area on the [agenda][2] page which is updated
for the next meeting already. Feel free to add any agenda items you have in
mind. Otherwise, just come and hang out.

Also note that future meetings will be on #lubuntu-devel. This way we have
Meetingology to take care of logging and notes and stuff.

If there's any other questions, comments, or concerns on the topics brought
up at today's meeting, please don't hesitate to drop a line!

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings
[2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike