more LXQt feedback from Google Code-In

> The system was smooth and fast. I had no problems whatsoever opening a
lot of apps nor by playing with the forms size. I tried some other tweak
options (for example task bar resizing) and all of them seemed to work
fine. When it comes to LXQt, it seemed pretty stable for a beta build. My
only complain would be the quality of the textures used throughout the
system as they don’t look high-res

P.S. again: lubuntu-qa on Launchpad is going away at the end of the year.
make sure to subscribe to lubuntu-devel on lists.ubuntu.com!

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA