Three Cobbler related bugs to fix

[Julian originally sent this message privately.]

#1 - the data overwriting bug. Gavin will sort this out; it might be
     possible to retrieve the existing data before writing the new.

#2 - src/maasserver/provisioning.py is blindly selecting the first
     profile it finds in provision_post_save_Node(). We need to make
     it select by name (it's ok to hard-code for now) to get a Precise
     profile. Hopefully the odev stuff and the cobbler import script
     set the same named profile up, otherwise it'll need a little
     jiggery pokery.

     jtv, allenap will tell you more about this so you can attack it.

#3 - We need a way of setting whether a node is to boot via WoL or
     virsh. This needs to be post-add editable too!

     We need this because although for the production stories we're
     only doing WoL, we need virsh for the QA (odev) environment here.

Whoever gets to #3 first can fix it.

Thanks all