Re: Longpoll js events, dashboard integration

On 13/03/12 05:08, Raphaël Badin wrote:
Hi all,

I'm working on longpoll atm and I just wanted to make sure that the
events I'm going to fire on the JavaScript side will be fine to be
handled by the dashboard.

For now we will have 3 events: "Node.created", "Node.updated" and
"Node.delete".  The payload of an event will contain the node instance
with all the fields serialized :

event name: "Node.created"
event payload:
     {
         "event_key": "Node.created",
         "instance": {
             "hostname": "sun",
             "pk": 3,
             "system_id": "node-17ca41c2-6c39-11e1-a961-00219bd0a2de",
             "architecture": "i386",
             [...]
         }
     }

Huw, will that be all right?

That looks good. The main things I will need to know is the change (created, updated, deleted) and the node's status (queued, commissioned etc.) (but I'm assuming that will be under the "[...]").