Database structure freeze (using South)

Hi all,

Starting sometime next week (Tuesday would be good) we need to "freeze"
the database.  After that point, the db structure of our Django
applications in maas will be managed by South
(http://south.aeracode.org).  This means that all the changes to the
model structure (and thus to the database) will require a proper South
migration to be written.  That's perfectly fine and migrations are very
easy to write but still, I'd like to get that last minute changes in
before the "freeze" if possible.

Can you please have a look at the database structure as it is now and
make sure that all we need for 12.04 is there.

A view of the db structure (includes all the piston/django related
components):
http://people.canonical.com/~rvb/maas.png

The models.py files:
maasserver models: http://bit.ly/A80Upt