MAAS Testing

Hi Devels. I'm trying to follow along with the MAAS wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/MAAS but I must be missing
something because I never get the opportunity to Accept & Commission
the nodes. It just says 'Commissioning' without progressing.

My attempts consisted of:
 - Download and install the latest daily build of Precise 64-bit
choosing "Ubuntu MAAS Installation" from the install menu
 - apt-get update; apt-get upgrade
 - Follow the steps on the above wiki to build and activate the MAAS server

I also tried adding the Stable, Testing, and Dailybuild MAAS PPAs
prior to upgrading. Stable and Testing compiled fine: my three nodes
were able to be added via MAC address and booted to PXE, but the web
management page never showed the Accept & Commission button for my
nodes. Dailybuilds failed to install citing authentication errors.
Reading the archives I see Testing isn't appropriate, and I didn't
expect Dailybuild to work without glitches, but thought Stable would
be a close match to the wiki. If not, where are the screenshots on the
wiki coming from?

Thanks,
Mike

Follow ups