Re: MAAS Testing

I restarted the nodes and the MAAS servers but still do not see completion.

Perhaps I should have mentioned this earlier, but when I examine the
nodes they have successfully booted via PXE and display their network
settings, then they drop to a initramfs shell after exhibiting these
errors:
 - iscsistart: cannot make connection to 10.x.x.x:3260 (-1,101)
 - Gave up waiting for root device

The 10.x.x.x IP address is the External NIC on my MAAS server. MAAS
DHCP is giving out IPs in the 172 range. I don't know much about
iSCSI, but shouldn't the connections go back to the card on my
Internal network (172.x.x.x)?

During installation, the auto-discovery of the MAAS DHCP installation
step defaulted to the 10.x.x.x address. At the time I figured that is
the 'gateway' for the nodes to reach the Internet so I accepted it.
However I've since run 'dpkg-reconfigure maas-dhcp' and manually
changed my gateway to the 172 address, yet when the nodes reboot and
report their network settings they're still listing 10 as their
gateway.