Re: Release branch cut

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12-04-19 10:49 PM, Julian Edwards wrote:
>> Since there was a load of branches queueing up to land on trunk which don't
>> need to be part of 12.04, I've cut a release branch:
>>
>> lp;~maas-maintainers/maas/1.0
>>
>> If you need to make changes to it please make sure you land the same change on
>> trunk.
>>

> Did you set-up a Tarmac watch on that branch to automatically merged
> Approved branches to it?
>
> We should also set-up a Jenkins project to monitor landings to it and
> run the test suite. Matsubara can you set this up in the existing instances?

This has been done.
https://devpad.canonical.com/~matsubara/maas-jenkins.html now has a
maas-1.0 and maas-trunk jobs.
Are the tests self contained, including the pserv, txlongpoll and
database servers? Both jenkins jobs run in the same machine and if
they start building at the same time will there be a clash of ports?
Can I define that passing some environment variable to make build &&
make check?

> Cheers
>

> --
> Francis J. Lacoste