Re: MAAS Testing

Hi Michael,

From the log:

 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/maasserver/models.py", line 667,
in acquire
    assert self.owner is None

That's a fixed bug. Commissioning didn't reset the owner. It should be
fixed in the latest maas version released in the archive.

But that won't fixed the problematic instance. You can either remove all
nodes and re-enlist them (once you have upgraded maas). Or you can use
the workaround documented in the bug (using the maas shell to clear the
nodes owner).

https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/981068

(The workaround is http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/928418/, you should
execute that through the maas shell.)