A few superficial tweaks

I'm trying again to set up MAAS on VirtualBox using the installation
ISO: ubuntu-12.04-server-amd64.iso. I chose to "create a new MAAS on
this server."

First observation: during installation, it announces: "You can access
the MAAS user interface by going to the given URL: http://10..../MAAS";
a little prematurely. I recommend changing the wording to suggest that
'when installation is complete, you will be able to..." because that
link is not available at the time the message is displayed. Perhaps
this seems really obvious, but I think it's worth being accurate.

2nd.) When the system is installed, opening the above URL provides a
message with a yellow background:
"Some of the required system profiles are missing. Run the
maas-import-isos script to import Ubuntu isos and create the related
profiles:
sudo maas-import-isos"

However, even after running the above process and confirming that
everything completed, that warning message remains. The message
remained until I began commissioing nodes, at which point it was
replaced with the "Commissioning Nodes" message. It should have gone
away once maas-import-isos had completed - even if I needed to refresh
the page to make it update - which it didn't.

3rd.) After auto-commissioning nodes via PXE rather than adding them
first through the GUI, the server experiences an: "Internal server
error" when attempting to rename the machines at the same time as
changing the power state from "----" to "virsh." If I change first the
name, then save it and then change the power type then save it again,
it finishes without error. [EDIT - This is not reproduceable - it only
happened on the first of my six nodes.]

-Mike

Follow ups