Re: Preparations for scaling out - defaulting

Hi Julian,

I agree with Michael here, I think we should look into defaulting based
on auto-discovered information rather than creating the concept of
profile or group which would still mean manual data entry.

But we should probably leave this for after we introduce the hardware
database (which we want for better Juju constraints).

Cheers