Re: MAAS FAQ on Ask Ubuntu

On 2012-06-14 21:04, Laura Czajkowski wrote:

I'm trying to put together a list of FAQ's that get asked that could be
made into a FAQ to put up on Ask Ubuntu. If you have any suggestions or
have answered a question in the past on launchpad or on AU that you
think would be beneficial to have it up there can you please let me know.

Thanks. To me, the one really important thing is that “node stuck in Commissioning” be included.

Another question we've had was very basic: can I use MAAS to manage virtual machines? And the answer is that it's more of a testing feature than anything useful for production: MAAS is meant to manage hardware, so it doesn't create virtual machines on demand any more than it would physical ones! You'd have to create virtual machines yourself before you can manage them through MAAS.

Jeroen