Re: Jenkins Still Failing - maas-trunk 476

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Julian Edwards
<julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 June 2012 07:19:25 Diogo Matsubara wrote:
>> Sorry about the spam. Yesterday I was configuring the MAAS job in the
>> QA lab and forgot to turn off email notification while triggering
>> builds.
>>
>> The tests now seem to run offline but they are failing. Julian is
>> taking a look to see what's the issue and once that's sorted out, I
>> think we can disable the EC2 instance.
>
> We solved this by installing Cobbler but did you fix the other problems that
> cropped up?

Nope, not yet. The credentials for cobbler seem correct (they're the
same as in the master jenkins machine) and I even did the htdigest bit
but the test still fails. The weird thing is that when I run the
commands manually in the slave machine, everything passes!

I'll keep looking into. If you have good leads about what's the issue,
please let me know.

The latest failure was published here btw:
https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/maas-trunk/478/console, so if others
have an idea where the problem is, any help is welcome.

Cheers,
--
Diogo M. Matsubara