Dynamic TFTP server

I've worked a bit on a dynamic TFTP server. You can see my progress in
lp:~allenap/maas/dynamic-tftp. This can field a TFTP request and
dynamically render a PXE configuration file, falling back to the
filesystem for non-matching paths. It's only rendering a stub right
now, but next I'll hook it up to the existing PXEConfig stuff. I think
that'll be quite easy.

In short, I think this is quite viable. There was only one rumple: the
python-tx-tftp project, on which this is based, seems sound, though I
had to fix one small bug. I intend to push the fix upstream.

Gavin.

Follow ups