Re: SSH keys not being added to nodes. Recurring problem?

Hi,
I'll jump in at this point - I gave up on using MAAS as I could never get
past this issue.  I had issues troubleshooting what seemed to be a basic
task: provision a server and then the output of such tools suggests the
machine is ready.  The bootstrap instance becomes a black-box and you can't
expect a user to keep ssh'ing to see its up.  Or do you?
To a user, this expectation isn't managed very well and personally I think
should be addressed.  When I provision other nodes in my cloud environment,
within a few seconds I can SSH in.  That's *my* expectation unless some
output from a tool tells me differently.

Cheers,

Kev