pxelinux.cfg for fallback to localboot

Following a discussion with Gavin and Raphaël the other day, here's what
I think should work for fallback for when a node reboots.

Cobbler in Oneiric (I have that to hand) uses "LOCALBOOT -1". However,
this will only work on modern BIOSes. On ARM, we want this, but
"LOCALBOOT 0" instead, which I have asked vendors to implement to mean a
local boot explicitly rather than requesting a BIOS fallback. Actually
I'll make a note to clarify this. So what I want on all architectures
(except for the Intel exception below) is:

	DEFAULT local
	TIMEOUT 20
	SAY Booting from local disk in 20 seconds.

	LABEL local
		SAY Booting locally...
		LOCALBOOT 0

However, this will only work on modern BIOSes. On ARM, we want this, but
"LOCALBOOT 0" instead, which I have asked vendors to implement to mean a
local boot explicitly rather than requesting a BIOS fallback. Actually
I'll make a note to clarify this.

Daviey says that pxelinux's implementation of this isn't reliable on
Intel and is BIOS-dependent, so exceptionally on Intel we want:

	DEFAULT local
	TIMEOUT 20
	SAY Booting from local disk in 20 seconds.

	LABEL local
		SAY Booting locally...
		COM32 chain.c32
		APPEND hd0