Upgrading from 12.04 packaging in SRU

Hello packagers,

When we release the cobbler-less SRU, we need to make sure it upgrades from
the old setup properly.

I can think of the following things that we need to worry about, can you guys
think of anything else?

 * ensure syncdb is run on startup
 * cron jobs for image imports need to change (or is this actually backwards
compatible?)
 * DHCP config - we should be able to leave Cobbler's in place, right?  There
is a script to generate a static one now though, it might be best to run that.
 * TFTP won't work until the new import script is run, or the existing images
are moved around as the path has changed to be under /maas

Thanks.

Follow ups