Re: Notes on upgrading from 12.04 package to latest

Howdy
On Thu, 2012-08-23 at 17:52 +1000, Julian Edwards wrote:
> Today I installed the 12.04 package and attempted to upgrade to the latest
> daily PPA package.  I found a lot of problems:
>
>  * yui3 and python-tx-tftp packages missing in precise (I backported them to
> the daily PPA for now)

Right. We are shipping those two in MAAS trunk. So for precise I have a
separate branch that's been uploaded to PPA. This branch has packaging
changes that are not present in the Quantal version of the package, and
this is why you see most of these conflicts, if not all.

I will make available a new precise upstream ASAP (once I finish the
Quantal stuff) and see what problems I find.

Cheers.