Re: Help trying to use a local mirror for installs using MAAS.

On 31/08/12 16:32, Jeff Marcom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to MAAS, and at the moment I'm on an isolated network. Is
> there any available documentation supporting the use of local mirrors
> for repos? Also, I see that MAAS seemingly has hard coded values to
> use for precise, are there any workarounds available for installing
> different releases?
The quick answer is that various settings can be changed with the config
files in /etc/maas/
For 12.04 I would suggest changing the values in /etc/maas/import-isos
and/or /etc/maas/import-ephemerals to point at your mirror and select a
release should work. Do let me know if not!

--
Nick Veitch,
Technical Writer, Cloud Engineering, Canonical