Re: Jenkins Still Failing - maas-trunk 755

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 03:01:43PM +1000, Julian Edwards wrote:
> This is failing because it's failing to contact pypi to download dependencies.
>
> I know this has been mentioned before but I think we need to start looking at
> managing a dependencies tarball or buildout cache.
>
> Any comments on this before I kick it off?

This is https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1036165

I tried keeping ~/.buildout/cache only, and that didn't seem to work. I
had to keep ~/.buildout/eggs too, and that does appear to work although
it is tied to architecture (amd64 in my case, but I'll be wanting armhf
eventually).

If it helps, my cache is at
http://people.canonical.com/~rbasak/maas/buildout.tar.xz