Re: MAAS testing: maas - 0.1+bzr1002+dfsg-0+1018+87~ppa0~quantal1

On Wednesday 19 September 2012 18:37:46 you wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Julian Edwards
>
> <julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 18 September 2012 19:38:38 Diogo Matsubara wrote:
> >> There's a 'File not found' error in maas.log, but it doesn't look
> >> related to ipmi. Or is it? Are there other places to look if an IPMI
> >> command fails?
> >
> > What were you doing when it came up with this?  I *think* it's a problem
> > with juju looking for its files in MAAS's file store.  I've only ever
> > seen it when the database gets out of sync with the actual files on disk
> > (which happens when someone deletes one or the other by mistake).
>
> I reproduced the error. It's indeed juju, when I run juju status
> without a bootstrapped environment. Should this be a bug?

It depends!  Can you reconcile the files in MEDIA_ROOT against the entries in
the database table `maasserver_filestorage`?  If they got out of sync it's
possibly a bug but it's more likely that someone deleted the files/database
rows manually and didn't get it right.

Otherwise, the overall operation is correct and juju just reports that the
environment is not bootstrapped.

Cheers.