DHCP packaging

Hi Andres -

I am starting to do the packaging for the cluster controller
(see WIP at https://code.launchpad.net/~julian-edwards/maas/add-maas-cluster-
packaging/+merge/125427) and when adding a dependency for it on maas-dhcp I
realised that maas-dhcp is still depending on maas since all the files are in
there.

This is not particularly useful for keeping unrelated stuff out of the cluster
controller!

So, what I am proposing is to properly put DHCP-specific files into the maas-
dhcp package and make maas depend on maas-dhcp (rather than the other way
around).

Does this sound OK?  If so, can you give me some hints please as I am not a
seasoned packager :)

Cheers.

Follow ups