Re: Stop the line: tests horribly broken on quantal

On 2012-09-21 11:59, Julian Edwards wrote:

I think quantal brought in the python-testresources package which is a
downgrade from the one in buildout, so after removing that I am left with the
following errors:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1218063/

Fix for the top one is in review.

I'm trying a canonistack test run out of a branch. Gets some older versions of packages — e.g. django 1.3.1 — so should be less harsh a test.

One thing this is turning up is that our versions.cfg asks for some versions that are too old for quantal:

 - lxml 2.3.2 (quantal has 2.3.5)
 - bzr 2.5.1 (quantal has 2.6.0b2, which I guess will still change)

Jeroen