Ping from the HW-Cert team

Hi

I wanted to say hi as I've started to officially lurk in the mailing list. I will be joining development in the next few weeks, hopefully.

My goals will be to work on getting checkbox to be able to use MAAS to provision test devices. Our workflow is rather unique and surely falls out of scope of regular MAAS deployments. I would like to discuss how to best address our requirements within the scope of the MAAS project. My gut feeling is to take the fight upstream and work on discussing, designing and lastly implementing support for test-like workflows.

I look forward to working with you soon!

Best regards
Zygmunt Krynici

Follow ups