New packaging branch to test

Hey Andres, and anyone else feeling brave,

https://code.launchpad.net/~julian-edwards/maas/add-maas-cluster-packaging
which I upload here:
https://launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/+archive/experimental/+packages

contains set of packages in the new world order as discussed in the other
thread.  Highlights are:

 * maas is now a virtual package, which pulls in:
 * New: maas-region-controller
 * New: maas-cluster-controller

maas-dhcp no longer asks questions about DHCP parameters, it just installs and
sets up the DHCP stuff because the cluster controller expects all this info to
be sent to it from the region now.

The cluster controller asks a debconf question about what the URL to the API
is. It currently starts up a process that registers with the region
controller, but there's no UI to accept it yet.  There's is an API though, so
will work with the CLI.

Problems:

* The upgrade is not completely tested yet.  Well, I saw it work but I expect
it'll have some logical errors.
* The cluster controller needs to be able to work without asking questions on
upgrade from 12.04 to 12.10 (and a CD install).

Andres, I hope you'll be able to finish it off today as we discussed so that
Diogo can test with it tomorrow.

Cheers!

Follow ups