Re: MAAS testing: maas 0.1+bzr1116+dfsg-0+1117+109~ppa0~quantal1

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Jeroen Vermeulen <jtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2012-10-02 12:00, Diogo Matsubara wrote:
>
>> I found this bug too
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/maas/+bug/1059973 when you
>> apt-get remove --purge maas which doesn't seem to cause much problems.
>>
>> And a small usability problem in the maas-cli:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1059984
>

> These are on the board as Critical, and one of them is triaged as Critical.
> Can we downgrade them?

Julian set the importance. I agree that they're not Critical in the
sense of drop everything you're doing and fix it, but releasing MAAS
with those bugs does show lack of polishing. I'll leave Julian and you
guys sort out the priority.

Cheers,
--
Diogo M. Matsubara