MAAS testing: maas - 0.1+bzr1170+dfsg-0+1184+117~ppa0~quantal1

Hi there,

today I tested maas - 0.1+bzr1170+dfsg-0+1184+117~ppa0~quantal1 from
the daily builds PPA.

Found a few bugs:

- maas-cli error when you pass wrong mac address value as a filter
https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1062598
- Confirmed that bug 1061286 is fixed but I still can't juju
bootstrap. I get an error: no matching node is available:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1062605
- There's a broken link in the cluster controller edit page:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1062607

I also helped Andres confirm a patch was working for the automatic
IPMI configuration.

The Calxeda chassis is now installed. There's a file to map their mac
addresses to specific ip addresses. I could use ipmipower to power
them on/off and ipmiconsole to access the console. I successfully boot
3 of those nodes and pxe booted them into the MAAS server. They
enlisted fine, after I manually pxe booted them.
After that I accepted them and they changed to commissioning. I then
rebooted them using ipmipower but they didn't finish the commissioning
process. Or does it take a long time to commission those arm nodes?

Since I had to manually pxe boot them, is there a way to make the
bootcmd_default=bootcmd_pxe variable persistent across reboots?

Cheers,
--
Diogo M. Matsubara

Follow ups