Re: Kanban board changes for QA

On Monday 08 October 2012 15:49:39 Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
> On 12-10-07 11:27 PM, Julian Edwards wrote:
> >>
> >> If not to the next lane, where should they go after landing?
> >>

> >> Jeroen
> >
> > I added a Done lane.
>
> My answer there would have been the Done-Done lane, like it was before.
> How is that Done lane different than the Done-done lane?

I thought that we were only putting feature cards in the done-done lane
though?  I've replicated what we used to have where tasks/bugs go in the
'done' lane (and get archived from there) and when all the tasks/bugs are
finished we move the green feature card to QA and then done-done.

Happy to be corrected if my understanding is wrong :)

> Also, don't forget to unblock the green cards once you've fixed the
> blocking bugs, so that Diogo can re-attempt the validation of the story.

Yep.  They were all still genuinely blocked when I EODed yesterday, so I hope
people did unblock appropriately.

Cheers.