Re: MAAS testing: maas - 0.1+bzr1223+dfsg-0+1226+121~ppa0~quantal1

On Mon, Oct 08, 2012 at 09:40:34PM -0300, Diogo Matsubara wrote:
> -  due to bug 1062340 I could only bootstrap and deploy on arm, if I
> choose amd64 or i386 I get the no matching nodes error. There's a
> branch in progress to which I think will fix the constraint to work
> with amd64 and i386

I can't reproduce this, using:

	maas	0.1+bzr1226+dfsg-0+1226+124~ppa0~quantal1
	juju	0.5.99+bzr592-0juju2~quantal1

I enlisted and commissioned an armhf/highbank node and verified that
"juju bootstrap" fails but "juju bootstrap --constraints arm" works.
Then I destroyed that environment, changed the architecture of the node
to amd64 in the Web UI, and verified that "juju bootstrap" works.
Finally, I destroyed that environment, changed the node architecture
back to "armhf/highbank" and ran "juju bootstrap" again, and it failed
as expected.

As far as I can determine, selecting nodes based on architecture
constraints in juju is working as expected.

Robie