Testing results today

Hi,

I've been testing 0.1+bzr1244+dfsg-0ubuntu1~ppa1.

I tested installing the cluster controller on a different machine than the region controller.

I found 3 bugs.

1. The host in BROKER_URL is hardcoded to 'localhost'.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/maas/+bug/1065080

2. "/var/lib/maas/celerybeat-cluster-schedule cannot be created by the cluster controller.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/maas/+bug/1065062

3. celeryconfig_cluster.py imports utility method from maas (import_settings)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1065055

By manually fixing the bugs, I was able to get the "external" cluster controller successfully registered and connected to the region controller.

R.