Magic spells

Hi all,
I have written up some usage material for the maas-cli command, which at
the very least explains the various options and parameters, along with a
few examples for common tasks like configuring DHCP and such.
What would be really neat though would be to include some 'magic spells'
- task oriented usage examples, perhaps including a bit of bash
scripting that achieve specific things. I expect that many people who
are testing/devoloping/playing with MAAS already have a collection of
favourite commands and scripts and it would be really nice to include
some of these in the docs. Mail me your favourite magic spells and I'll
find somewhere to put them!

Nick

--
Nick Veitch,
Technical Writer, Cloud Engineering, Canonical

Follow ups