Re: Magic spells

Hi Nick,

here's what I use to do my manual testing once I have the pristine
environment up.
https://pastebin.canonical.com/77070/

The same thing is coded up as a unit test here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~matsubara/maas/quantal-qa-lab/files
If you have questions about the commands, ping me on IRC.

Cheers,

Diogo

--
Diogo M. Matsubara