Re: Can you verify the proposed-quantal package?

Hi there,

today I verified that the following bugs were fixed on maas -
0.1+bzr1269+dfsg-0ubuntu1

#1064638 Commissioning is failing to set node memory attribute
#1066938 maas-dns changes default bind rndc key and breaks initscripts
#1066958 DNS config is invalid after a node gets enlisted.
#1067929 maas-region-celeryd connects to the wrong queue.
#1064672 Node listing page becomes unusable with increased number of nodes
#1067261 Web reference in UI points to wrong place
#1066929 duplicate entry added to named.conf.local on each package reconfigure

During tests I found this small bug in the API docs to create a new
node: https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1070522

Cheers,

Diogo

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 7:12 AM, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Diogo,
>
> The maas SRU package for Quantal was uploaded to -proposed. Can you try
> it out in the Lenovo Lab and make sure that it's ok.
>
> Here's the list of bugs it fixes. If these issues are gone, can you set
> the tag on them to verification-done. The details on the SRU
> verification process are available in a comment on each bug. For
> example:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/maas/+bug/1067929/comments/16
>
> Thanks
>
> --