SRU revisions for Quantal

Hi Andres, hi list.

We were asked to make this little list: below are the revisions we've made in the 1.2 branch so far since it branched off trunk. We'd like these released into Quantal.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/maas/1.2/revision/1265
 - Fixes parsing of node memory size for some kinds of lshw output.
 - Corresponds to trunk r1266
 - Bug 1064638

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/maas/1.2/revision/1266
 - Paginates the node listing.
 - Corresponds to trunk r1275
 - Bug 1064672

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/maas/1.2/revision/1267
 - Fixes broken DNS configs from CNAMEs mapping to themselves.
 - Corresponds to trunk r1276
 - Bug 1066958

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/maas/1.2/revision/1268
 - Fixes problem in controlling bind server.
 - Corresponds to trunk r1278
 - Bug 1066938

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/maas/1.2/revision/1269
 - Changes links in UI to point to maas.ubuntu.com.
 - Corresponds to trunk r1277
 - Bug 1067261

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/maas/1.2/revision/1270
 - Fixes lint (no functional change, but needs to be done for development).
 - Corresponds to trunk r1271

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/maas/1.2/revision/1271
 - Prevents power parameters being leaked on the API.
 - Bug 1034318

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/maas/1.2/revision/1272
 - Fixes problem that breaks scale-out of app servers.
 - Bug 1069734

Jeroen

Follow ups